security camera indoor review : Security Camera Indoor, Goowls 1080P HD 2.4GHz WiFi Home Camera for Baby/Pet/Nanny with Night Vision Motion Detection Alert Two-Way Audio Cloud & SD Card Storage Compatible with Alexa, 4-Pack
security camera indoor review Description
Night Vision & 1080P Wide Angle Lens
– Goowls Home Camera is provided with a 110° Wide Angle Lens, and may provide you with real 1080P high-definition video quality. It supports professional IR night-sight , which has IR cut filter with Auto Switch, 6 IR LED lights, the space up to 32ft, keeps an eye fixed on your home 24/7.
Smart Motion & Sound Alert
– Goowls wifi camera supports motion detection and Baby-Crying Alert. Once the moving object is detected, alert notifications are going to be sent to your phone immediately and record a 6-second video to cloud. ( No got to purchase the Cloud Service, this feature is permanently available.) The sensitivity of the detection can adjust any values to make sure that you simply aren’t bothered by frequent alerts.
Two-Way Audio & Compatible with Alexa
– inbuilt MIC & Speaker, regardless of where you’re you’ll always ask your children or pets to remind them to be safe. it’s also ready to be compatible with Alexa, iOS & Android, fully adapt to your smart home system. (Please ask the attached product manual for specific operation)
Easy to Use & Multi-Users/Views
– Goowls has the mobile smart APP which may be downloaded from Google Play or App Store. The camera comes with mounting accessories, it are often easily and firmly installed anywhere within the house. Goowls Home Camera supports device sharing, allowing multiple users to observe the camera’s real-time monitoring at an equivalent time, and it can also add multiple cameras and display different videos on one screen.
Two Storage Ways & Highest Privacy Protection
– For your maximum personal privacy security, the optional Cloud servers assigned within the us can completely avoid data breaches happen. Solved your concerns about privacy being stolen problem completely. It supports both local 8-128 GB TF Card storage and cloud storage. (The TF card isn’t included.)
Features of security camera indoor review
1.1080P HD 110° Wide View Lens
3.Motion & Baby Crying Alert
5.TF Card & Cloud Two Storage Ways
6.Compatible with Alexa Echo Show
7.Compatible with IOS and Android
8.Multi-Users & Multi-Users Views
1.To avoid the danger of electrical shock, don’t disassemble or plan to repair the unit.
2. Please confirm the camera is turned off before plugging in/out a TF card to avoid card damage or data loss.
3.Never eliminate the merchandise in fire or water, which can end in explosion and/or injury.
4.Unplug this unit during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of your time .
4-x Goowls WiFi Home Cameras
4 x Power Adapters
4-x Power Cords
4 x Accessories
1 x User Manual
security camera indoor review information
|Product Dimensions||2.71 x 2.71 x 4.9 inches|
|Item Weight||1.79 pounds|
|Customer Reviews||4.2 out of 5 stars 131 ratings|
4.2 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#34 in Camera & Photo (See Top 100 in Camera & Photo)|
#13 in Dome Surveillance Cameras
|Date First Available||April 18, 2020|
security camera indoor review 1
I bought these cameras because I needed some cameras found out indoors within the common areas of my house. I even have previously bought cameras from this brand before and that i liked how the outdoor cameras worked, so to form things easier on behalf of me , I bought from an equivalent company so I can view all 6 cameras on an equivalent app.
There are tons of various cameras out there, but I didn’t want to urge too spendy. These work great and therefore the video quality and night-sight work well. i prefer that there is an intercom function on these cameras, so I even have one on each level of the house (there are 3 floors). If i want to call someone, rather than walking downstairs to where they’re at, I can ask them directly.
Setup is pretty simple but there have been a couple of parts that were unclear that I had to work out.
1. you would like a microSD card for every camera that you simply want to possess recorded footage to seem back on. They operate without the SD card, but you cannot pull footage from the camera, you’ll only view live footage.
2. once you are finished fixing the cameras and that they are connected to the app, it’ll make it appear to be you’ve got to get their cloud service and there is no obvious thanks to exit or decline. you would like to quit the app and reload it. it’ll take you to the camera home screen, therefore bypassing their cloud service subscription.
security camera indoor review 2
Rebranded YI camera, didn’t even open the box. The app QR code went straight to The YI App. Not a bad camera, I just need an IP camera that works on an open platform. YI is just like Blink, not a true open protocol like the Onvif Standard. It’s strictly controlled by the manufacturer in order to offer monitoring services… not a true CCTV system is it if someone else can view your feed regardless of what you say or think. Buy this if you care not of who is in control.
security camera indoor review 3
I bought these for my kids rooms mostly. Before i had several differnt non WiFi monitors in each room. I had to hold several differnt monitors around. it had been great that it came with 4 cameras. I put one in each kids room then one in our playroom. It’s nice to possess all the camera feeds in one place. The app is straightforward to use and user friendly. It’s completely customizable .
the image quality is extremely good. Both night-sight and day picture are both great and clear. The cameras a sleek and attractive and appearance good anywhere.
My favorite feature is that the cry detection and movement detected. i buy an alert on my phone when baby cries or there’s movement within the room. I don’t need to have the monitor app open constantly which is great. It lets me know with great accuracy when the youngsters are traveling or crying. i’m very proud of this set of cameras and that i would buy them again.